Sunday, March 1, 2015

FROM THE DESK! FEB-2-2015

FRIENDS PLEASE CLICK ON ADS AFTER YOU READ>>>
100% PROCEEDS GO TO CHILDREN WORLDWIDE.THANK YOU>>


Hello Friends! It has been about a month since my last entry or blog, I have been very busy with life in general. SO much occurs from week to week month to month and many changes always happen as well. Something that never has nor will it change =, is the fact I have a bleeding heart for Africa, especially Uganda and Kenya, There are a couple Orphanages there that I partner with on a regular basis. It fulfills me to know I was able and blessed enough to make a difference over the past couple years. Now it is getting close to the time to go and visit the orphanage in Uganda, I feel it strongly to go even if only for a couple day visit. I have debated to simply finance the trip to Uganda personally or have a little fundraiser and I have decided to do more of a grass roots program exclusively to help the children in Africa and world wide, I call this mission  " Project dreams" Why you may ask that I chose that name for the charity, because I feel and know firsthand that most if not all of the children suffering in many ways eventually give up on their dreams and goals, I want to help turn that sadness and hopelessness the children live through into HOPE & HELP them to follow their dreams despite the situation they may be in. Now Moving to some lil notes....Recently I took a well needed Sabbatical break from society, and it helped me on all levels of my being. I have had quite a bit of blessed opportunities lately more than usual...kind of odd but a good odd lol..I have had 3 career offers from Radio/Media Corporations, One example is Sattellite XM radio and such. More recently I have auditioned for a film/Motion picture by request amd I got the part, this is a speaking role so I have plenty to memorize before THIS saturday march the 7th! Phew! lol But I am blessed to work with such a great and award winning director, he has directed Academy award winners and so much more, the film I am currently working on is a drama/comedy aka Dramadey, Now my topic of this blog is the Aids crisis in AFRICA, I have my own personal opinions on how it began...through supposed "Vaccines" anyway moving on my point is a very smart and great doctor gives common sense way of preventing it and curing it and it all makes perfect sense if you REALLY think deep about this with an open mind as well, below is the video of the Interview with the doctor, by the way friends from MARCH 1st to the 5th my Books are free on AMAZON.COM only so go get yourself a free copy and send me an email that you got it, I do believe the first volume and the third are the promotional free ones for the next few dsys just search my name and "Alice" By Dennis Kelly.
Here is the video friends! Bless you all! LOVE&PEACE!------TRULY,DENNIS 





<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rP_q2VI9c1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



COPY AND PASTE IF THE VIDEO DOES NOT PLAY UPON CLICKING ON THE LINK.






























 The context was the exposure to HIV before primary infection. The fact you will develop an infection or not depends of multiple factors as : the amount of virus that penetrated the body, the way (sexual, parenteral, ...), and probably the immune system's health so under nutrition state, general health, etc in Africa, according to what Montagnier said. It's all about  the natural healing to prevent and decrease HIV transmission in Africa, not stopping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment