Monday, October 27, 2014

HELLO MY FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD!

THANK YOU ALL FOR CLICKING ON THE ADS AFTER YOUR FINISHED READING!






Below is the non-profit company that I founded we are still growing and going strong at Mindzalike and THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONATED TO HELP THE TALENTED YOUTH AND NEEDY THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THE CHANCE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU AND YOUR LOVE! BLESSINGS!


















Hello Friends! I hope all is well with each of you wherever you may be across this earth, I appreciate you stopping by my blog. I have a lot to write but little time for now, but I will let you know a few things friends. First I am very happy at the Reader report for the month it is listed BELOW, Here at the Dennis Kelly Center we now have over 7K readers per month from around the world! I have noticed you readers of mine in Ukraine have increased so much UKRAINE is the in the lead as far as the readers here. SO thank you friends of Ukraine for being such Avid readers even if some of my blogs are a bit boring lol.                                       Pageview chart 7076: Average Monthly


                                 


BELOW ARE SOME LINKS YOU MAY HAVE TO  COPY AND PASTE BUT THEY WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR NEW SEASON OF TALK RADIO ON IHEARTRADIO WITH THE SATURDAY NIGHT RIGHT RADIO SHOW! ENJOY FRIENDS






<iframe width="398" height="224" src="https://www.iheart.com/widget/?showId=26926738&episodeId=27061765" frameborder="0"></iframe>










<iframe width="398" height="224" src="https://www.iheart.com/widget/?showId=26926738&episodeId=27061765" frameborder="0"></iframe>



No comments:

Post a Comment