Sunday, June 22, 2014

Time to wake up folks!

Hello Friends, I had to do a total update on this blog, I intended it to show you many things the "shadow government and such" with videos, however the videos did not upload correctly that is odd because Ive never had that issue before.....SOO I have chosen to touch base on a Little Youth Group I created roughly six years ago, It is named " The Adventure Club" And their motto is "With GOD'S help we can do anything" I formed this group for my nephew and many little cousins that are just as nephews and nieces to me. I formed it to help them develop Positive life skills,faith,discipline, learning and knowledge all in the name of FUN! Since forming the group, in recent years other kids have asked to join so now we have between 20=22 members and about 15 that are 100% active. They get to do so many fun and life learning things, such as volunteer at nursing homes, go sailboating, air plane riding, trips, and just so much more. So I shared just a few out of thousands of photos from THE ADVENTURE CLUB, Enjoy friends! Truly, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment