Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ok Friends I am fairly new to blogging, but i have the gift of gab so why not attempt a blog too.
The Affirmation I am giving today is not just for myself but for you, the reader. If any of my affirmations or advice helps just one person...then job completed :-)
                                                             "Pride"
I feel good about myself today, and I live my life with GOOD pride not the selfish pride, that many folks have.
 "Today I will be present at my own life. I will not view my life as a spectator sport, I will take risks, cultivate eccentricity, even live dangerously. In short, I am getting closer to being myself. My life is worth living, and I can be proud of it.
    What I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of life for it. To bring about a healthy self-image, I must assume control of my destiny and become a person who makes things happen. My life is where this action starts. As I actively start making changes in my life, I will start to feel good about myself and certain situations. As I express my talents and capabilities, I am allowing the expression of my true self. So therefore I live my life with pride." --D.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment