Monday, February 18, 2013

A bit about Pendulums

Hi friends, I'd like to talk a little bit about pendulums. I am by no means an expert on pendulums, but I do know a bit. I will attempt to post a photo of one to give some of you a better understanding of what a pendulum looks like the basic form. the art of pendulum or dowsing so to speak has been around for thousands of years, at least from my research that I have done personally, they can be used for anything from finding and locating water just like dowsing rods all the way to having certain healing properties and so much more that I will go into on another blog. Many folks have different opinions on how pendulums actually work, my personal opinion is that it's a combination of working off of the subconscious, unconscious, and conscious mind as well as energy as  everything is made of energy. But like I mentioned I'm NO  expert when it comes to pendulums I just wanted to share just a little bit about my take on them I will elaborate on a future blog. I just wanted to take this moment and at least introduce pendulums.Friends if you have  any experience with pendulums feel free to comment and share Even if you don't have any knowledge  of pendulums I'd like to hear from you all :-)
P.S. The pendulum pictured is Rose Quartz Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment